Some urinary problems can be embarrassing for men and women. There are many problems that can happen at any age in men and women. There are many different causes for these various ailments. They can range from stress to sexual inconsistencies. Many people do not know if there symptoms point towards urology problems or if they should wait it out. Waiting it out hardly ever turns out in the favor of the person waiting. If you are experiencing one of the following symptoms it would be a good idea to visit a urologist in Las Vegas.
- Urinary frequency- if you are having to urinate what you think is a abundant amount of times a day, usually more than eight, there is a good chance you have some sort of urinary tract infection.
- Urinary urgency- if you feel frequent urgent pressure to urinate without warning, there is a strong chance you have a problem that could be best treated by a Las Vegas urologist.
- Urge Incontinence- if you feel leaking after a strong urge this is a sign of incontinence. This is a urology problem that can be treated by an urologist in Las Vegas.
- Cloudy or red urine- if you see an irregularity in the color of the urine, this is a sign that a sort of infection or ailment could be happening in the bladder.
- Burning or pain during urination- if there is any sign of an uncomfortable feeling in the bladder or urethra during urination, you should be check by a Las Vegas urologist.
Many symptoms of urological problems start out as minor pressures and evolve into more painful symptoms. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, Michael Kaplan, the best urologist in Las Vegas, can help make you more comfortable.