Prostate (Greenlight) Laser Therapy
GreenLight™ Laser Therapy is a minimally invasive treatment option that combines the effectiveness of the traditional surgical procedure known as transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP) with fewer side effects. 1 The GreenLight laser system delivers the ultimate BPH solution - free from urinary symptoms, free from compromise, free to go!
GreenLight is suitable for most patients with an enlarged prostate. With nearly 500,000 procedures performed worldwide, the GreenLight procedure is creating a new standard of care — a standard that offers freedom from enlarged prostate symptoms .
Most patients return home a few short hours after the GreenLight procedure and can return to normal, non-strenuous activities within days.
Advantages of the GreenLight Laser Therapy treatment may include:
- Rapid urine flow improvement
- Quick return to normal activities
- Virtually bloodless procedure
- Less than 1% reported cases of erectile dysfunction
- Less than 24 hours of catheterization in most cases
- Outpatient procedure in otherwise healthy patients
- Long-lasting symptom relief
To learn more about how Dr. Kaplan can treat any problems you may be experiencing, please contact our office today for a consultation.